GoDaddy improves collaboration and productivity of Vishal FinCap

GoDaddy has announced that Vishal FinCap, a financial services firm in Gujarat, has improved collaboration and enhanced productivity among employees by using Microsoft Office 365 from GoDaddy. The entire suite of services, which includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, One Note and Publisher, is available starting at just INR149/month with annual purchase. Users also have access to GoDaddy’s world-class 24/7 customer care and a simple, one step process for connecting their domain to their Office 365 account.

“As a proprietary trading and wealth management firm, we needed to ensure that critical client data was stored safely and that I could access it from anywhere. I also wanted to improve collaboration with my team members. Office 365 from GoDaddy redefined flexibility for me. I can create a spreadsheet on my laptop, edit it on my tablet and share it from my smart phone.

GoDaddy provides the convenience of having an entire suite of services in one place at an affordable price, so I can focus on growing my business. Setting up Microsoft Office 365 from GoDaddy was also easy, thanks to GoDaddy’s excellent Customer Support service. The customer care team was very forthcoming and guided me every step of the way,” said Patel, Founder,..See more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

N Chandrasekaran appointed chairman of Tata Sons

DoT Secretary hints at making Draft NTP 2018 available in public domain soon

Visa buys NFT based CryptoPunk and paid $150,000 in Etherium