WD rolls out My Passport X portable hard drive for gamers

WD has made My Passport X portable hard drive for gamers available on Amazon.in. When connected to Xbox One or a PC, the sleek 2 TB My Passport X drive provides the much-needed storage capacity for gamers to store up to 50 extra game titles. In addition to the added storage, gamers can use My Passport X to take saved games to use on friends’ systems without having to re-download.

The USB 3.0 technology lets users access and save files on the My Passport X portable hard drive in blazing-fast speed without a separate power supply. The My Passport X portable drive’s stylish and compact design is also built for durability and shock tolerance, as well as long-term reliability for peace of mind...Read more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

N Chandrasekaran appointed chairman of Tata Sons

DoT Secretary hints at making Draft NTP 2018 available in public domain soon

Visa buys NFT based CryptoPunk and paid $150,000 in Etherium