Reliance too busy to answer Customers grievance!

VARINDIA- INDIA'S FRONTLINE IT MAGAZINE

Reliance too busy to answer Customers grievance!

Reliance, which confidently announced the launch of 3G services just a few months back, seems to have forgotten its early days. Their existing customers are facing too much of problem. A senior citizen residing in Delhi was wrongly charged for some activation of VAS, which she never opted for. "On calling to the customer service numbers from my mobile, I couldn't get through. Then I tried calling from MTNL landline and thankfully could connect," she informs on the condition of anonymity.

Though she requested for deactivation of the services (myFeelings) she has never opted for, her balance used to get auto debited every month. "This continued for three months and finally I visited a nearby mobile phone shop and requested the shopwaala to please call up the center and deactivate it. I had to spend some 40 minutes at the shop. The customer care team is so unconcerned for senior citizens problems as well, which is hurting to know."

In another interesting case, which happened in Mumbai, Reliance team visited a factory in Ghatkopar Asalpha link road for collection of documents followed by delivery of landline instrument. But after few days the number was de-activated as the verification team could not find the address. "My only question to the team is how can the other colleagues come, collect documents and deliver the instrument if my address could not be located by the other team members. This is un-acceptable reason to me. I am already a Reliance broadband user for the past 15months with the same address. I have already complained with the customer care team, and I would not mind taking a legal action for the un-necessary harassment if it continues, as now the executive who came for collection of documents has stopped answering my call," informs the owner of M&F International.

Not only this, Reliance is too excited with the 3G launch and has started charging falsely its customers. Mumbai based journalist also became the poor sufferer at the hands of Reliance team. "I got a Reliance CDMA connection in the month of November and then in my first bill I was wrongly charged. Upset with the faulty bill, I discontinued my number after clearing the dues," informs Associate Editor, VARIndia. Again the team approached and made some promises and offered a new number. And again the trouble started in terms of wrong or false billing. "For the past 9 days I have been waiting for the redressal and every time I call up the customer care I get a new assurance ranging from 24-48hrs, but all in vain," she adds.

If such incident continues, the customers will have no option then to shift their loyalty to other genuine service providers - Thanks to Number portability.

For More Details See

www.varindia.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

N Chandrasekaran appointed chairman of Tata Sons

DoT Secretary hints at making Draft NTP 2018 available in public domain soon

Visa buys NFT based CryptoPunk and paid $150,000 in Etherium