Transcend's SDHC Class 10 UHS-I Memory Card introduced

VARINDIA- INDIA'S FRONTLINE IT MAGAZINE

Transcend's SDHC Class 10 UHS-I Memory Card introduced

Transcend Information Inc. (Transcend) has launched its new SDHC Class 10 UHS-I memory card. Transcend's SDHC Class 10 Ultra High Speed memory cards claim to unleash the full potential of today's high-end digital cameras and camcorders.

Developed by the Secure Digital (SD) Card Association as part of its SD version 3.01 specifications, Ultra-High Speed Class 1 (UHS-I) is believed to be the fastest category card available today. The new Class 10 SDHC UHS-I cards boast a staggering four times faster transfer rate compared to Class 10 alone, realizing transfer speeds of up to 85MB/s when paired with advanced UHS-I compatible devices. As a result, these cards are highly recommended for professional digital camera or camcorder enthusiasts aiming to capture high-speed consecutive shots and smooth full HD video.

Transcend's new SDHC Class 10 UHS-I memory card is currently available in two capacities: 8GB; 16GB, and backed by Transcend's limited lifetime warranty.


For More Details See

www.varindia.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

N Chandrasekaran appointed chairman of Tata Sons

DoT Secretary hints at making Draft NTP 2018 available in public domain soon

Visa buys NFT based CryptoPunk and paid $150,000 in Etherium