I.R.I.S. Boosts its Sales Presence in India

VARINDIA- INDIA'S FRONTLINE IT MAGAZINE

I.R.I.S. has announced the signature of a national distribution agreement with its new Indian partner Aditya Infotech Ltd. With the addition of this important distributor to its distribution structure I.R.I.S. is boosting its sales presence on the Indian market. This deal will see the Indian distributor of computer products sell I.R.I.S. products and solutions for both Windows and Mac platforms.

Bernard de FabrI Becker, Worldwide Sales Director, Products & Technologies, I.R.I.S said, "In order to accommodate the growing interest in I.R.I.S. products in India, we have decided to enlarge our presence on this fast-moving market. Selecting the right distributors was a critical aspect of this decision. With Aditya Infotech Ltd., as our National Distributor, we have found experienced and ambitious partners that will help us attract technically sophisticated private and professional users and thus successfully pursue our growth strategy in India."


For More Details See


www.varindia.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

N Chandrasekaran appointed chairman of Tata Sons

DoT Secretary hints at making Draft NTP 2018 available in public domain soon

Visa buys NFT based CryptoPunk and paid $150,000 in Etherium